610 20th St
Assistant Teacher/Head Teacher
1 - 3,
Montessori Assistant Teacher
*AMS Montessori Certification In Early Childhood (3-6 Years) or in progress
* 12+ Hours of ECE Credit hours
* 0 – 3 years' experience working with children in a mixed age classroom setting.
* Caring, patient and nurturing attitude towards children.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be a team player.
* Good curriculum and classroom management skills.
* Maintain a safe and clean classroom that is developmentally appropriate.
* Consistently create activities that are fun and educational for both children and families.
* Collaborate with Head teacher and other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and welcoming for every child.
* Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including Montessori lessons, art, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch and snack, and daily nap-time for children.
* TB Test clearance.
* Proof of Physical Exam.
* Live-Scan and criminal record clearance.
* First Aid/CPR certification.
* Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
* Provide 3 references.
(Salary is based on education, prior experience, and proven success.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and three references to email@example.com.