610 20th St
Head Teacher (AMS EC Credential)
Infant Toddler, Early Childhood,
Desired, 1 - 3,
Job Titles & Qualifications:
(A) Head Teacher – (AMS Montessori Early Childhood Certification)
* Commitment to developmentally appropriate practice for children 18 months to 6 year-old.
* The daily maintenance of a respectful and cooperative atmosphere. A strong understanding and implementation of the Montessori method.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Flexibility to work with children enrolling throughout the year.
* Confidence in working with a variety of cultures, languages and family structures.
* Ability to develop a classroom setting that is organized and engaging.
* A confident communicator who can connect the value of the Montessori curriculum and student progress.
* Embraces parent involvement in the classroom
*AMS Montessori Certification In Early Childhood (3-6 Years)
* Bachelor’s degree in early childhood or related field required. (BA or AA)
* 12+ Hours of ECE Credit hours
* 3+ years experience working with children in a mixed age classroom setting.
* Caring, patient and nurturing attitude towards children.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Must be a team player.
* Strong curriculum and classroom management skills.
* Maintain a safe and clean classroom that is developmentally appropriate.
* Consistently create activities that are fun and educational for both children and families.
* Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and welcoming for every child.
* Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including Montessori lessons, art, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch and snack, and daily nap-time for children.
* TB Test clearance.
* Proof of Physical Exam in the past 2 years.
* Live-Scan and criminal record clearance.
* First Aid/CPR certification.
* Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
* Provide 3 previous employer’s references.
(Salary is based on education, prior experience, and proven success.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and three references to email@example.com.