3 - 5,
Starting $60K - DOE
Rising Star Montessori School seeks a driven, student-centered educator for a Full-Time Educational Director. Rising Star Montessori School is a PreK - Kindergarten private school located in Alameda, California. For over 35 years we have provided a high-quality program for children based on the philosophy and methods developed by Maria Montessori. In addition to our concern for the health and safety of the children, we emphasize a total educational program. This program includes a thorough preparation in the basic academic skills, physical abilities, and extensive curriculum in the cultural subjects. Our mission statement “academic excellence in a warm, nurturing environment” promotes the self-esteem of each child. We advocate global diversity by studying many cultures and embracing and respecting the people in our world. We practice this philosophy of "Education for Peace" in our professional and respectful manner with children, parents, and fellow staff.
• Ideal candidates will bring proven experience with private school administration and Montessori education
• Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Ability to manage, inspire, develop and evaluate a diverse teaching staff
• Develop, build and maintain positive relationships at both campuses while facilitating Parent Involvement Programs and school events.
Required Education and Training
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• AMS 3-6 Montessori Certification
• Minimum of three years of classroom experience at the 3-6 year level
• Live Scan, Health Screening report, CPR/1st Aid EMSA Certified, Integrated Pest Management, Measles/Whooping Cough/Flu immunizations, and Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training (General and Child Care Providers)
• Submit cover letter, resume, references and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits and Pay. Starting $60K