- Degree earned in the United States
The American Montessori Society requires an official transcript of your highest degree earned in the United States. Submit by September 1st.
- Degree earned outside the United States
The American Montessori Society requires an original / official evauation of your transcript earned outside the United States by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) Member. The evaluation need only evaluate the degree being equivalent to the same degree in the United States. Course-by-course evaluation is not required.
See List of NACES approved agencies below. Submit by September 1st.
- Non-degree: GED, High School Certificate & Coursework at a College Less than a Degree
The American Montessori Society requires a copy of the GED certificate, high school certificate, or coursework from a college. Submit by September 1st. The Associate teacher credential is issued at the Infant and Toddler, and the Early Childhood levels, only.
NACES Members Agencies:
- A2Z Evaluations, LLC
- Academic Evaluation Services, Inc.
- Center for Applied Research, Evaluations, & Education, Inc.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Educational Perspectives, nfp.
- Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.
- Evaluation Service, Inc.
- Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc.
- Foundation for International Services, Inc.
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Global Services Associates, Inc.
- International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
- International Education Evaluations, Inc.
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants
- SpanTran: The Evaluation Company
- Transcript Research
- World Education Services, Inc.