5.4 University Credits/Units – California State University - East Bay:
Units of academic credit are available through Extended and Continuing Education, California State University - East Bay. Fee for the credit portion is $139.00 (or current rate) per semester unit. This fee is paid by check (made payable to CSU-EB) for each course. CSU-EB Extended and Continuing Education is responsible for the university credit portion of this class only. Actual instruction is the responsibility of MTEC-SFBA.
Twenty-three (23) semester units of credit are available for the Early Childhood Teacher Credential course. These units are useful toward partial requirements for the Child Development Permit issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC).
Listing of course titles, and semester units follows:
The credit registration forms must be filled out by you and returned to MTEC (not CSU-EB).
- Complete a form for each course for which you wish to enroll.
- Attach a separate check to each form, payable to CSU-East Bay.
- The fee is $139.00 per semester unit.
- Processing fee of $3 per form is payment by check to MTEC.
- Mailed to MTEC, 101 Callan Avenue, Suite 420, San Leandro, CA 94577
- Single payment to MTEC - number of courses multiplied by $3.00.
- Transcripts are issued by CSU-EB Continuing Education twelve weeks following the above deadlines.
- Form 5.4.1