TRANSFER FROM MTEC-SFBA TO ANOTHER SCHOOL
To transfer from MTEC to another school in the United States, you must first be a student in good standing at MTEC-SFBA, and you must be accepted to the new school. After your acceptance:
- Email a completed transfer form(provided by your new school) along with a copy of the acceptance letter from your new school.
- The “transfer out” date to your new school is the date MTEC loses access to your SEVIS record. On the “transfer out” date your new school gains access to your SEVIS record.
- This date should be at the end of your final enrollment course at MTEC. If you are unsure about your end date, please consult our international student adviser.
- Allow one week for processing your transfer request.
- Please note all financial obligations with MTEC and have completed all class assignments before a transfer request is accepted.
- If you are registered for any future coursework, the international student adviser will remove your enrollment.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your SEVIS release from the international student adviser.
- Contact the new school's international admissions office for your new I-20
*If your new school requests a verification of legal status, please let our international student adviser know.