You are here

Change of Address

Federal regulations require that you notify immigration of your address in the United States within ten days of any change. 

  • To update your local address log into your MTEC account.
    • Access your application for admission page and edit your address information.  No P.O. Boxes
  • Contact MTEC with the address change. MTEC-SFBA will notify SEVIS.